Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #09 - 14/03/2012

Hey, its that time of the week again! Wednesday wishlist #09 underway :)

This week's Wednesday wishlist seems to include alot of nail and clothing stuff again. I guess with the season changing radically, an update on the wardrobe has most definitely been called for. I have been saving up for a couple of the must have items on all my Wednesday Wishlist posts for a while now and I have a good feeling that a collective haul will commence very soon, fingers crossed. It is nice to be able to actually wear/own some of the stuff that has appeared in my Wednesday Wishlist posts as opposed to just sitting at my desk and ruminating about them.


1) New Look double breasted navy crepe coat - Since handing over all my jackets to a jumble sale two years ago, I have been on a quest of finding a jacket/coat that would be apt for the late winter/spring months when I would not want to carry the burden of my large and heavy winter coat. I love military style clothing and motifs, so this double breasted crepe coat is right up my street. I also want this vintage surplus camo F2 army jacket by Urban Outfitters, but with my current financial condition, I in NO WAY can afford this lol. Though, having said that, even if I could, I probably still would not buy it...... there are similar ones going on eBay at the moment that are loads cheaper! As for this one, I love the strap details to the cuffs, they definitely add to the overall subtle military feel.
2) Vapour organic beauty solar translucent bronzer in simmer - Apparently, this is very easy to blend, hence why I want it. Plus, its cruelty free so thumbs up all the way.
3) Waldo Pancake 'write tweets with' blue pen - Waahay to more quirky slogans!
4) Butter London knackered nail lacquer - It will be interesting to find out how many wishlists this has made its way into after Fleur De Force featured it in her top 5 nail polishes for spring video. If this does end up travelling to my nail polish collection then it would be my first ever Butter London purchase.
5) New Look block striped top in green - The colour blocking trend is one that I have never ever shy'd away from. I have ALWAYS loved integrating bright, fun colours into my outfits via any means, hence why this particular one from New Look is an instantaneous yes in my eyes. A perfect all rounder which would look great with skinny jeans or dark indigo denim shorts/skirts. I would jazz it up with lots and lots of jewellery too!
6) ASOS slot through envelope clutch bag in red snake - I have officially rekindled my romance with clutch bags, see this for more examples :)
7) Ted Baker bow shopper bag in black.
8) Revlon vixen nail enamel - I know the cold is nearly on its way out but I am obviously still feeling the winter blues.
9) Essie navigate her nail lacquer - This solely caught my eye when Essie released their collection for spring 2012. A contrast to the Revlon vixen nail enamel, but I do love a bit of pastel on my nails during the sunnier months. And as greens are always a big hit during this time of the year, I want to give navigate her (strange name) by Essie a go.
10) Cook MAC tendertone tread gently lip balm - This is explicitly only for my handbag :)
11) Galibardy ladybird enamel adjustable brass ring - This should probably not be here as it already made checkout yesterday, but it was imperative for me to have this ladybird on my finger asap. The tiny ladybird and the rose stem detail is so pretty. A product of commendable craftsmanship.

Hope everybody is enjoying the sun!

Mim xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...