Wednesday 29 February 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #08 - 29/02/2012

The one when it was Leap Day......

There is quite an amount of stuff on my Wednesday Wishlist this week considering how much (little) cash there actually is in my bank account at present. But, I cannot remember for the life of me when was the last time that I did one of these recurring Wednesday Wishlist posts. Anyhow, whenever that may have been, stuff has been safely accumulating on my 'window shopping' list since then. Some of the below are downright necessities whilst all the rest are luxuries that probably will become necessities too at some instance :)


1) Wildfox Couture silver sparkle heart baggy beach jumper - I am fixated with all things Wildfox at the moment, if I could I would buy everything from their 1970s inspired collection. I have narrowed it down to two items...... for now. This is a great simple jumper with a flattering baggy shape. I love the sparkly heart in the centre and the boat neck. This will look very well over some skinny jeans and my Kurt Geiger ankle boots for a casual pulled together daytime look. For an evening, you could always swap the boots for some heels.
2) Wildfox rose gold plated winged earrings - Another beaut by Wildfox. Staple earrings should be a part of any woman's jewellery wardrobe I think, even if your not extraordinarily into jewellery. If you don't fancy wearing any other piece of jewellery, wearing gigantic earrings alone can be a immense statement in itself.
3) Fossil Maddox black leather purse - This Fossil purse has alot of space for cards inside, perfect for me, as I have a mammoth number of those. I am hoping to save up for this as quite frankly I am very bored of my current Coach wallet.
4) Antica Murrina cuore emozione blue necklace.
5) OPI skull and glossbones nail lacquer.
7) DKNY be delicious 30ml EDP.
10) Models Own Beetlejuice emerald black nail lacquer - I don't particularly get along with Models Own nail polishes, but I'll have to make an exception for the much hyped Beetlejuice collection.
11) Waldo Pancake A4 blank inside notebook - This notebook has everything I adore...... is by Waldo Pancake, has a catchphrase and is slickly quirky.
12) Galibardy white enamel coffee cup with brass detail - A must have for a tea/coffee-holic like myself.
13) The Help by Kathryn Stockett (paperback).
14) MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj l/s (satin) - Everybody on my Twitter timeline keeps talking about it and apparently its very bright, so, why not ;)

Mim xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...