Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #07 - 08/02/2012


1) ASOS double cloth sleeveless blue shell top.
2) Revlon super lustrous va va violet l/s (creme) - I love wearing bright and dark l/s and everytime I pop into my local Boots/Superdrug I always end up swatching the Revlon va va violet l/s. But its just one of those things that I keep oohing and aahing over. This time I'm hoping this will make it to the till :)
3) Live, Love, Laugh, Learn i-Clips (magnetic bookmarks) - A neat idea for my books, folders, journals and notebooks. I love the quirky words. The i-Clips are multi purpose and can be used as bookmarks, magnets, paperclips etc.
4) Lanolips 101 ointment - Repurchase :) incase you didn't know Lanolips is made of 100% ultra pure medical grade Lanolin, a naturally occurring substance taken from freshly shorn sheep's wool. It is a wonder product which melts effortlessly into the skin. I use this everywhere lol, especially on my arms and shoulders where I have Keratosis pilaris. I also love Lanolips because it contains 100% pure natural ingredients, is fragrance free and animal cruelty free, perfect for me because I have extremely sensitive skin :( I bought my first ointment in August last year and the 15ml lasted me forever considering I used it literally everyday.
5) Motel Rocks Olivia tee in horses orange.
6) Topshop cut out gold look metal heart ring - Earrings and rings are my equally favourite type of jewellery to wear. I really like this cut out heart ring which I first saw in my local Topshop, its quite a different approach taken on the conventional heart ring.
7) Jimmy Carr: Being Funny DVD (2011) - I'm a BIG comedy geek :)

I have already once mentioned on my blog that I am seeing Michael McIntyre at the O2 later on this year but I also really badly want to see Jimmy Carr! (I get him since his 8 out of 10 cats days lol). My bf and I have started saving up for his 2012-13 tour tickets!

I have raped every single video belonging to my favourite stand up comedians on youtube but I would really now like to start building a little bit of a DVD/Blu ray collection too.

8) Made brass Kihang Wa Bangle with matching trio brass charms - More reasons to buy more brass.
9) Ted Baker fuchsia pink and gold tone bow stud earrings.

P.S. I'm on the hunt for some nail art pens/tools etc that deliver good quality and don't cost me a bomb, any suggestions will be sooo helpful.

Bye for now!

Mim xo

1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Great wishlist as always! :) Love the orange shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...