Saturday 7 May 2011

House of flies: The 22 carat mania.

Just as the title describes it, a combo of 22ct yellow and white gold pendant with clear Cubic Zirconia stones.


Since the nice warm weather has hit our towns I have preferred wearing shorter necklaces rather than longer ones majorly because I love wearing my watch, my bangles and my bracelets even more now that I can show more wrist and so I find that sometimes wearing a considerable long necklace with all those other things can be a scenario of overkill. Something eye-catching and closer to the neckline can look flattering with any outfit at any time of day.

Also......

......Last month (April) I re-found my love for drinking double chocolate mocha like a b***h! Oops.


......And speaking of chocolate, I was over the moon on finding out that I had won Bourjois' Twitter competition and won myself one of their Chocolate Bronzers in the shade 51! WIN! WIN! WIN!!!!!!


......Oh, and my exams are almost over (YAY!) and I cannot wait for Summer!

......Finally, in an attempt to help myself from going insane due to the massive amount of revision that I am being forced to do for my three exams, I have been listening to this alot:
http://youtu.be/w8KQmps-Sog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...