Thursday 27 January 2011

House of flies: The grey lady cameo.

My love for vintage and vintage inspired jewellery sent me snooping around in the blogging world once again. With the discovery of 'Pretty Cherished' (http://prettycherished.blogspot.com) my quest didn't last very long. I found Pretty Cherished after another blogger mentioned them in a blogpost (sorry, cannot remember the blogger's name!) and fell in love with most of their jewellery as soon as I landed on their blogspot as they have some really very unusual and beautiful pieces. Instantly, I decided to make a purchase! I could easily have bought loads of jewellery from them but in the end I settled on a lovely grey lady cameo necklace. My parcel arrived within a few working days, and oh my, the packaging was so adorable and well thought out that I couldn't wait to see inside!
Grey lady cameo on a bronze setting hanging on a antique bronze 18" curb chain.

I love it! Now a regular on my neck, I find this necklace to be different from my other cameo jewellery which I am very pleased about. Great product, service and communication!

P.S. I have been closely eyeing out The Inspiration Collection by Pretty Cherished. I think the 'imagine' necklace is probably going to end up on my list of jewellery wants too :)

Heres a shot:
Imagine tag necklace (gold plated small tag pendant with a genuine pink Swarovski crystal on an 18" gold plated curb chain).

1 comment:

Nicola & Rachel said...

Hi Mim,

We are so glad you liked the necklace, and it's lovely to hear you like our Inspiration collection...It's one of my personla faves too, I have the "Cherish" necklace.

Thank you for posting about our jewellery, I will link your review on our blog :)

Many thanks,

Rachel
Pretty Cherished
xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...